Quora is a great platform for people to find valuable information on various topics. Experts can share knowledge and increase their credibility with the help of this platform. Marketers can also use Quora in many ways to drive traffic to their website and increase conversions. Quora is now also provide paid advertising option for businesses.
Since Quora Ads are reliable and easy to operate, marketers should try them to find out how it can positively impact your business. If you are yet to start with Quora Ads, we are sharing here how Quora Ads work for businesses and why you need them for business growth.
How Does Quora Ads work?
Quora ads are shown in the user’s feed as well as on question-answer pages. These ads give ability to reach targeted audience based on the content they read. You can run ads with image or video or can also create native ads that look like a Quora question.
Quora also categorize questions and answers as per the relevant topics hence it displays ads based on the relevant topics to ensure higher conversions. Quora ads can help you build your brand authority and achieve your goals by providing higher ROI.
With Quora self-service ad platform, digital advertisers create and run native text-based ads which provide great conversions. You can set targeting by interests, geography, devices, etc. It allows advertisers to increase their revenue and grow the business effectively.
Why You Use Quora Ads?
Quora platform is quite clean and user-friendly, it receives over half-billion monthly visits. As an advertiser, it is a very good platform to reach your target audience and grow your sales. Quora Ads Manager has a simple interface and you can easily run and manage your ads.
To run an ad, you need to create a campaign and choose an objective. Specific objectives help you run specific ads in a way that focuses on completing your objective. Such as app install objective will help you increase your app installs among selected target audience.
There are many reasons on why you use Quora advertising. Below are some of them-
- High User Intent – Most of the Quora users show high intent as they visit the site or use the app most often. As Quora has a variety of topics, you can target right users with right ads.
- Large Audience Base – As we stated already, Quora has a large audience base with over half-billion monthly visitors. It also receives huge traffic from search engines for many queries.
- Targeted Advertising – Quora Ads offers various options to target right audience from a large user base. It has options to choose ads objective that help run ads effectively.
- Easy to Measure – Quora Ads Manager provides various important metrics to measure the results of your ad campaigns. It also helps you track conversions through conversion pixel.
- Low-Cost Ads – Unlike other advertising platforms, Quora is not too expensive and you can easily start running your campaign with a low budget. Moreover, you can get a good ROI on your ad spends.
Overall, Quora is a great platform for advertisers where you can start running ads easily. While sharing valuable information with users, you can achieve great conversions and sales for your business. If you have not used Quora Ads yet, give it a try and see how it impacts your business.