QUORA MARKETING FOR BUSINESS
Digital Marketing refers to promoting or advertising your brand using different social media. Given the current situation, Digital marketing strategies have become essential. Regardless of your brand’s size. However small or big it may be, if you want to rank higher, reach a greater number of people or increase your sales, the best way to do all this is to implement a good Digital Marketing strategy. This is because consumers heavily rely on the internet and social media to look for what they want. Think with Google marketing shows that 48% of consumers start their inquiries on search engines, while 33% search for brand websites and 26% search within different mobile applications.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES
A digital marketing strategy is a master plan that describes how your brand will reach its marketing goals through online channels such as search engines and social media. There are different Digital Marketing strategies that we can implement, such as SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click), Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Voice SEO, Video Marketing, etc.
While all of these are extremely efficient and have long-term results, one Digital Marketing strategy underrated but can yield the same results as those mentioned above. Quora Marketing!
WHAT IS QUORA MARKETING?
Which brand wants to reach a wider audience, build relationships with their customers and increase conversions? Every brand does, right?
Quora is an excellent way to achieve all of the targets mentioned above.
Quora is a one-of-a-kind marketing platform where brands can share knowledge by answering questions to build brands and attract target audiences through industry thought leaders and content marketing. Companies can also influence buyers with strong buying intentions by placing targeted and relevant advertisements on the platform.
If you want your brand to be developed and recognized as an industry expert, then you should connect with your audience by answering their questions on Quora is a great way to start.
BENEFITS OF QUORA Marketing
1. Helps you ideate your content: If you are running out of ideas for creating content, you can follow users from your niche to learn what your common target audience is currently looking for. Besides, you can always monitor what kind of questions are frequently asked by users and create and then curate content accordingly.
2. It helps you stay updated with the latest trends: By following topics and feeds relevant to your brand, it keeps you updated with the ongoing trends. Besides answering questions, you can also add your valuable insights to already happening conversations. This will keep you in the loop with your customers and provide you with the information your customer is currently discussing and interested in.
3. A good customer service tool: There might be users questioning something about your brand that they are unaware of. Quora allows you to answer customer questions and solve their queries. Apart from that, if a customer is satisfied with your brand’s service, you can also thank them immediately. This will strengthen your relationship with them.
4. Filters target audience: Quora runs a marketing survey without actually carrying out a survey. This is a great way to learn more about your target audience by paying attention to what people ask. Your passive research will also help you determine your content marketing strategy. Then, you can create content based on what your audience talking about.
5. Makes your brand discoverable: The Quora community is very large and consists of loyal users who believe it is a trusted source of information. Answering user questions and stimulating discussions on industry-related topics provides brands with unique opportunities to truly interact with their audiences. Enable your brand to establish an authoritative reputation and demonstrate your expertise. Once your brand is established, you can begin to build the trust of potential customers and naturally let them find your product or service.
6. Quora posts generally rank high in search engine results: Like any other content, search engines display Quora data if the answer is relevant for a particular search query, which means that your answers to questions may appear in search results for specific terms. This is good news for marketers who want to drive organic traffic.
7. Helps you amplify your content: since Quora is a Question-Answer type of social media, you can post your regular content by reframing it as questions. For example, if you have written a blog post about “Importance of SEO for your business,” you can reframe it as ‘Is SEO important for your business?
8. You can monitor competitor insights: Just as you can search for your own brand, you can also search for your competitors, see what they are doing to promote their brand, and understand what customers are talking about them. You can learn why your customers choose your competitors instead of you and use this knowledge to improve your products or services.
HOW TO USE QUORA AS A MARKETING STRATEGY
We all know that Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are great ways to connect with your audience, make your business known and generate leads but don’t ignore other powerful platforms such as Quora. Chalk out a plan and execute it smoothly for increased sales and long-term results.
Here is how you can use Quora to promote your brand and business.
– Create a good profile so that anyone who wants to know more about your brand can visit your website or other social media profile.
– Be an active participant in the latest trends by asking thought-provoking questions and providing valuable answers as well. If necessary, please link to the content on your website for more information.
– Filter your audience by looking at the relevant questions and the people answering them.
– Create and participate in forums on topics related to your industry. Share content on Quora to create valuable content that other Quora users will want to follow.
– Encourage others to follow your brand’s page by using the Quora follow button on the Quora resources page.
So what are you waiting for? Get going with Quora!
This content was originally published here.